WANTED - Extraordinary
Principal Medical Writer
salary, bonus, benefits and perks plus desirable central London location
Located in London and Toronto, integrated medhealth communication (imc) is a Global healthcare/medical communication agency. We are independent, successful, growing, work with many of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies – and we love it!
At imc we believe in the ''human experience'' where what we say and do impacts how our employees and clients feel, think and act towards us. You should therefore be a collaborative team player and show “Passion, Agility, Proactivity and Accountability”. You are a mentor and a brimming pot of ideas.
We are looking for a talented Principal Medical Writer to join our Medical and Scientific team to cover a broad range of therapy areas and lead on global pharma accounts.
This is the perfect role for an experienced Senior Medical Writer or Principal Writer wanting to further their career within a passionate and vibrant agency. We believe that getting the best out of our talent involves creating an environment where independence, autonomy and flexibility are at the heart of everything we do and this should be mirrored in your style and approach.
Ideally educated to PhD level you will have a passion for both scientific project management and high quality deliverables for a variety of projects and clients and in return we offer a competitive salary, fantastic performance and company related bonus as well as a thriving and inspirational work environment with a team committed to delivering innovative stand-out medical communication.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- MSc or PhD
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a healthcare communications agency
- Sound scientific knowledge/understanding across a broad range of therapy area expertise; Oncology, Respiratory, Diabetes highly desirable
- Experience in developing content for early phase drug development and medical education materials including slide decks, ad boards, symposia, multimedia content, stand-alone meetings
- Experience of delivering medical writing projects to specification and service delivery timelines in an agency or comparable environment.
- Ability to be main client-contact and lead on projects. Lead discussions relating to assigned accounts/projects at a strategic and tactical level, with clients, thought leaders and internal colleagues
- Lead formal client meetings and brainstorms
- Liaison with Key Opinion Leaders, clinicians and External Experts
- Excellent scientific writing style, ability to adapt to various content types and audiences. Keen editorial eye
- Experience of line-managing and/or mentoring junior writers
- Strong working knowledge of the pharma industry
- Availability to travel to global locations
If you are extraordinary and want to work in a fast-paced environment where red tape doesn’t drive decision-making, where your voice and opinions matter and where you can make a significant impact, get in touch.
We offer an extraordinary salary, performance bonus, private medical insurance, company pension plan, discounted gym membership and many other unique perks – send your CV and cover letter outlining why you’re extraordinary to email@example.com
NOW, don’t miss out on this unique opportunity!
Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience stipulated in this advertisement. No recruitment agencies please.
: imc (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based