Are you an experienced Medical Writer working at Senior, or Principal Medical Writer level? Do you thrive on the detail? Are you committed to high standards of delivery and technical excellence? If so, we can offer you new opportunities in a forward-thinking, friendly and dynamic agency.
Permanent. Full-time or four-days per week (30 – 37.5 hours per week). We encourage our employees to maintain a good work-life balance and are open to discuss flexible arrangements.
Competitive salary, profit-related bonus, pension, health insurance, 25 days’ holiday, and much more!
Bioscript Group agencies deliver global healthcare communications to a wide range of international pharmaceutical company clients across multiple therapy areas. Our agencies cover the full range of medical communications including publications, medical meetings and digital programmes. Offering specialist health economic and regulatory writing services, the agency provides many opportunities for personal and professional development. Bioscript is independently owned and has grown steadily over the last 11 years, adding new clients and talented, new staff every year; we are proud that clients we worked with in the beginning continue to work with us today.
Duties and responsibilities of the role
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a medical communications background who has a proven track record of strong writing skills. As a Senior Medical Writer, you will:
- Prepare a range of high-quality healthcare communications, building on existing experience to produce a range of materials aimed at educating the medical community.
- Evaluate scientific data objectively in order to report results.
- Be skilled in producing clear, accurate, grammatically correct and compliant materials.
- Have experience of providing guidance for projects, reviewing materials produced by colleagues and working directly with pharmaceutical clients as a key point of contact.
As a Principal Writer you will have a proven track record in high quality deliverables, act as a guardian for client relationships, and provide internal leadership through mentoring team members and supporting with compliance education and training.
- A post-graduate qualification and proven track record in medical or scientific writing, ideally in a client-driven agency.
- Comprehensive medical knowledge, including an understanding of clinical trials, the pharmaceutical industry, and drug development process.
- Experience of writing across a range of therapy areas. Areas of particular interest are oncology, haematological disorders, endocrinology, neurology, urology/men’s health.
- Strong research skills and a sound knowledge of medical databases and search engines.
- Excellent communication skills, to support collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients.
- The confidence to support clients, managing the scope and organisation of complex deliverables.
Send your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com
All offers of employment are subject to candidates’ ability to provide suitable documentary evidence of their right to work in the UK.
: Bioscript Group (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based