Springer Healthcare is a leading global medical communications and education provider. Working in partnership with pharmaceutical companies and key opinion leaders, Springer Healthcare develop bespoke content delivered via multichannel solutions, providing the essential tools to support healthcare professionals in achieving the best possible outcomes for patients.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us as a Facilities Co-ordinator at our busy office based in Tattenhall, Chester. You’ll enjoy proving first class customer service supporting our day to day facilities requests and issues. Using your excellent organisational skills you’ll be proactive in ensuring that our facilities and health and safety procedures and standards are met. You''ll be a team player that can demonstrate flexibility, with the ability to show wider facilities knowledge in support of the team. The role is customer facing and will rely on good interpersonal skills and customer service as you''ll be pivotal in supporting the business functions and their needs.
- To ensure that all Springer facilities and health and safety procedures and standards are met
- Coordinate all maintenance work required for the site, including dealing with quotes and invoices.
- Maintain First Aid and Fire Warden lists
- Arrange Weekly Fire Alarm tests
- Review daily Security reports
- Managing invoicing on SAP
- Manage office hospitality supplies
- Supplier management
- Daily building checks including H&S checks, Housekeeping checks and functionality of machines
- Cover reception as required for holiday and sickness absence
- To carry out other duties or responsibilities that may from time to time be assigned by your manager
- To show responsibility for personal Health and Safety, lead the sites Health and Safety forums and ensure the office is maintained to a suitable standard to not be in breach of any Health and Safety requirements.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant facilities management and health and safety experience
- Experience working with systems (e.g. MS Office)
- Facilities / Supplier control Experience
- Health and Safety for office environments
- High degree of accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management, ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Customer service skills
- Technical ability – Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Motivated, committed and flexible
- GCSE Math and English or equivalent
: inScience Communications (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based