It’s a brilliant time to join the team that puts people first.
Here at Prime Global our people are the reason for our success. Sharp scientific and creative minds are the driving force behind our growing business, so our top priority is to nurture a working environment where great talent flourishes.
- A team that cares
- An agency that will invest in you
- High-profile work
- Advancing science and healthcare
- Reward and recognition
- Broad horizons
…six fantastic reasons to choose Prime Global.
As an Editorial Training and Development Director you will have overall responsibility for managing a team of Associate Medical Writers, and the development and delivery of the Associate Medical Writers’ training programme, as well as the development of other editorial staff when time permits.
You will identify the training needs within the editorial team and develop appropriate training courses in conjunction with HR – ensuring our editorial standards are maintained to the highest degree. You will implement and ensure adherence to efficient and effective working practices and processes company-wide, and support the Group Editorial Director to ensure strategic and tactical initiatives are implemented.
For the right candidate, this is an exciting opportunity to work with and develop some of the best medical communications professionals in the industry, imparting your experience and expertise to truly make a difference! We may also consider flexible working patterns for this role.
- A life sciences degree, ideally combined with a higher degree (science Master’s, PhD or MD)
- At least 10 years’ healthcare agency experience within a relevant medical communications or industry role
- Proven track record in leading an editorial/scientific team within a medical communications agency
- Extensive medical writing experience from a medical communications or pharma environment across a broad range of projects and therapy areas
- Line management/mentoring and reviewing experience in a medical communications agency
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Experience developing and implementing company-wide editorial processes and systems
- Experience in programme development and training would be an advantage
: Prime Global (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based