One of the world’s most truly creative and ground breaking advertising agencies seeks an experienced digital project manager to take charge of digital projects from conception to completion.
- Award winning healthcare advertising agency, renowned for its creativity and leading the field
- Constantly pushing boundaries, always looking for new ways of doing things
- Delivers a wide range of brand campaigns and projects, from IPads and Apps to websites, emails, motions graphics and IOS
The Digital Project Manager’s responsibilities:-
- Prioritising tasks across a wide range of projects for different healthcare brands
- Planning and delivering all sorts of digital projects, working closely with creative, technical, production and account handling teams on digital congress materials, Apps, emails, social media campaigns, websites, etc
- Client facing – attend meetings, challenge where necessary, offer advice, capture requirements and keep updated on progress as the projects progress
The successful Digital Project Manager:-
- Will have good, solid experience of delivering digital projects (£10K to £80K), knows how to structure a project, what to prioritise and in what order
- Understands various different coding languages, their functionality and how to apply to different projects
- Is confident in front of clients, gets on with internal teams and makes things happen, in a sociable way
- Can own all the delivery side of digital projects and must be comfortable with standard digital projects e.g., CMS-driven website design/build, flat microsite design/build, emails, digital media, mobile apps, and interactive content modules (HTML5, Flash)
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria on 02073598244 to find out more.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Do you know someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Media Contacts who we subsequently place, we will send you a £150 retail gift voucher!