My client is a well renowned global medical communications agency who are now seeking a motivated, enthusiastic individual with a strong science background, who can demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills, for generating clear, accurate and creative work for a full-time position based at their global head office located in Cheshire.
They uphold the best values, providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Their ethos speaks to the importance they place on the relationships they build with their valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within their own staff teams.
With a vibrant team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package this Top Agency provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
- Produce high-quality written work to required specification
- Awareness of client expectations
- Build and sustain successful client relationships
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to objectively assimilate information
- Scientific knowledge and understanding
- Proficiency in delivering high-quality written work
- Aptitude for strategic thinking
- Aptitude to apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry to address client needs
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
Interested? Email your CV now!
: EF Medical (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based