Succinct attracts highly-qualified,passionate and creative professionals. The team enjoys challenging convention, pushing the boundaries and delivering bespoke solutions for a broad range of clients. The Newcastle team are looking for a dynamic individual to take on an account manager role to help lead the team and grow the business. This is a unique opportunity to work for an established communications agency in the North East that specialises in healthcare.
You will be working in an Account Management team, alongside Medical Writers and a Creative team, to manage our client’s requirements and deliver their projects.
You will love this role if
- You enjoy regular client contact either though face to face meetings, phone and written communication
- You get a great deal of satisfaction from delivering exciting and innovative projects on time and in budget
- You have a high attention to detail to ensure that quality outputs are delivered to your clients
- You enjoy working as part of a supportive and dynamic team
- You will be a success if you
- Can share your passion and enthusiasm with your clients and colleagues
- Are a team worker and collaborative
- Are keen to learn new skills and therapy areas
- Interested in developing new ideas to bring science and medicine to life
- Able to build relationships with clients (external and internal) and value the importance of creating a good rapport
For more information, or to submit an application please reach out to Lowrihughes@Openhealth.co.uk