Caudex is part of McCann Complete Medical, which provides a wide variety of class-leading medical communications services to the pharmaceutical industry. We value passion, integrity and innovation. As a company, we work on some of the most exciting healthcare products globally and provide a positive working environment for our staff. Our mission is to breathe life into science and turn evidence into real-life practice by translating evidence into credible, meaningful communications – trusted by our clients and their customers.
We are currently looking for an Account Executive in either our Macclesfield or Oxford offices, to provide project management and financial support to the account teams, ensuring high-quality account management service for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual, one who enjoys a busy workload and values the opportunity to work in a science-oriented environment with a wide variety of clients, leading experts and colleagues in the UK and globally. Ideally candidates will have a BSc or above in a science-related area, previous project management experience and excellent financial skills. Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as are strong organisation skills and excellent attention to detail. We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible individual who is eager to contribute to the growth and success of our business. Candidates must have the skills and confidence to liaise directly with clients and clinical experts.
- Development and management of budgets and project schedules for all projects
- Monitoring project progress at all times and proactively liaising with key team members
- Key contact with clients and team members on status of projects
- Assist with tracking and updating the account business plan and keeping all team members informed
- Update client financial trackers and liaise with key clients for approval on budgets, reconciliations and invoices
- Understand and be able to use bespoke client systems (training given)
- Carry out general administrative work
We value a “can-do” attitude in our employees, and in return we provide career growth opportunities, investment in training and development, a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package, as well as a supportive and vibrant working environment. If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you.
: McCann Complete Medical (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based