Background:Seasoned Medical Communications Account Handler with a minimum of 5 years of experience is required for a demanding, but rewarding Account Director postion – are you ready for a change?
- Programme Director - Medical Education
- Salary between £45,000 - £65,000, depending on experience
- Thoroughly good medical education
Due to continued growth this medical education and digital agency are looking to expand their team and are on the lookout for an accomplished medical communications specialist with a passion for science to make an impact from the out-set.
You will Lead and manage all aspects involved in the delivery of client projects/programmes, Manage and maximise revenue and profit from existing projects/programmes, Help identify new business opportunities from other brand teams amongst existing clients.The company
- Providing compelling traditional and digital medical education programmes that’s all they do because they believe specialists do a better job. They partner with market access, patient programme and public relation specialists and lead project management to ensure their clients get integrated communications that are ‘best in class’.
- Opinion leader and advocacy management
- Advisory boards and consensus meetings
- National and International stand-alone meetings
- Satellite meetings
- Integrated digital channel programmes
- NHS policy and local initiatives
- Market shaping programmes
- Patient communication initiatives
- Science degree
- At least five years’ work experience within medical communications or a relevant field
- Industry knowledge and familiarity with industry issues, as appropriate
- Strong network of contacts in medical communications or relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
Key words: programme director, account director, scientific lead, Oxford, Buckinghamshire, programme manager, account manager, MedComms, Medical communications, medical education, MedEd Agency, Healthcare Communications, symposium, slide kits, KOL, Healthcare Advertising, PhD, BSc, Healthcare PR, Healthcare Communications, Medical Information, Pharmaceutical, Pharmaceutical Marketing, Healthcare Marketing, Pharmaceutical PR, Ethical Healthcare, MedComms Agency, MedComs Agency, Medical Education Agency, Med Ed Agency, PR Agency, BSc, Science, writer, medical writer, scientific writer, MedEd writer, Med Ed writer, editorial, manuscripts, editor, publishing, publication plan.
: SLS MedComms (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based