7.4 Limited (www.sevenpointfour.biz) is a full-service medical communications agency that offers the perfect balance of scientific integrity and commercial acumen. We excel in the development and delivery of strategic and creative medical education programmes, clearly communicating compelling science with visual style on behalf of our global and European clients.
7.4 is a thriving business and we are looking for an outstanding experienced account handler to join our talented team in Summertown, Oxford. The successful candidate will have medical communications agency experience and a desire to offer industry-leading client service.
- Provide professional, proactive, and insightful service to clients at all times
- Build positive relationships with clients, developing an in-depth understanding of their needs, processes, and environment to spark objective-driven recommendations to support their brand
- Understand the best way to deliver a wide variety of projects
- Maintain timely and clear communication throughout each project to keep 7.4 and client teams up to date
- Demonstrate effective and efficient teamwork
- Confidently manage finances and timelines, paying close attention to detail
- Track individual projects using 7.4- and client-based systems
- Understand resource requirements at each stage of a project
- A first degree, preferably but not necessarily in a biomedical science
- Confident and professional verbal communication skills allied with exemplary written English
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Strong commercial acumen aligned with the critical abilities to multi-task, prioritize, and work to deadlines
- Team-spirited, with an encouraging and creative approach to ideas, combined with an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and enthusiasm for healthcare-related topics
- Self-motivated, with a knack for planning and a willingness to get involved with a range of organizational, financial, and project-related tasks
- A drive to do things unusually well
In return, we are able to offer a great working environment and a competitive salary, dependent on experience and qualifications. Our benefits are excellent and include a personal performance-related bonus, pension scheme, life and long-term disability insurances, and 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays.
7.4 is part of AMICULUM (www.amiculum.biz), an independent, privately-owned cluster of healthcare agencies with offices in Asia, the Middle East, the UK, and the USA.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
: AMICULUM Limited (View all our vacancies
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work in the country in which the job is based