Lucid are specialists in Medical Education. We believe that education is not about market awareness or message delivery. It‘
s about changing how people treat diseases to improve clinical practice and improve patients‘
lives. We work with our clients and KOLs to ensure our programmes are strategically brilliant, clinically beneficial, and passionately delivered.
Due to our continuing growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Medical Writer.
The successful person will be passionate, adaptable, prepared to think differently, and keen to deliver high-quality client service.
- To be responsible for delivering strategic and scientific value
- To develop an outstanding knowledge of the client‘s data, the therapy area and the commercial objectives
- To identify and build synergy between the science and technical information and the client‘s commercial objectives, to deliver compelling programmes
- To ensure we exceed clients‘ expectations through planning and delivering outstanding content
- To be an ambassador for Lucid, helping to build our profile and client base
- To deliver advisory panels, symposia, congress events, 1:1 visits, KOL planning frameworks, medical education programmes, KOL identification, and KOL briefing
- To be the lead contact with clients and KOLs for scientific insight and content
- To be an invaluable scientific and strategic partner for client
- To build excellent partnerships with the direct and broader client teams
- To ensure excellence is delivered at all times, on time and on budget
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension
- 25 Days holiday, including flexible holiday package
- Discretionary bonus