Background: Senior Editor, Medical Education, Oxford, Highly Competitive Salary
A well established and highly respected international medical education agency based in Oxford is looking for a highly talented Senior Editor to join them as a key member of the Editorial team. You will be working across a wide variety of projects and therapeutic areas in a stimulating and scientifically focused environment. You will have exceptionally high standards of delivery and take specific projects through the editing and production stages including digital and meetings related items.
The ideal candidate:
· Substantial editing experience most likely gained within a
Medical Communications environment with previous experience
likely gained within Medical Publishing
· Exceptional technical editing and proofing skills with an
excellent eye for design and layout
· A high quality approach under pressure and enthusiasm for
learning and applying new skills
· Outstanding organisational, influencing and communication skills
· Proficiency across various computer packages including
Word and PowerPoint
· Sciences degree and ideally a Life Sciences Degree
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Excellent and varied working environment
· Strong personal development opportunity within a highly
respected medical education business
Contact us at Exemplar People:
If you would like to find out more on an informal, confidential basis please contact Mark Radice on 07802 707383.
Alternatively, please email your details including your current CV and quoting our reference EPL 313 NPJ-M to firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us via our web-site: www.exemplarpeople.com
Please note for this position we will be responding to shortlisted candidates only. However, thank you in advance for any application.