Background: Senior Account Manager/Account Managers – Medium sized agencies Ref.295NPJ
London, Oxford, Buckinghamshire - Medical Education
Are you looking for a supportive, informal environment to continue your career development?
We are working with a number of successful medium sized agencies renowned for the quality of their work and excellent working environments. Working on a broad range of challenging and interesting programmes you will gain excellent exposure to clients and the opportunity to develop and shape your career successfully.
The ideal candidate
· Existing client services experience gained in a medical education agency
· Highly developed client, team and project management skills
· Commercial awareness and acumen coupled with strong financial management skills
· A strong focus on quality
· Excellent organisational, influencing, communication and collaborative skills
· A Life Sciences degree
· Medium sized organisation with local management
· Competitive salary and benefits
· Excellent learning and development opportunities
To find out more
Having worked as a senior Board Director in the industry and co-founded a company which puts people first I would be delighted to tell you more about this role and/or advise you on how we can help you develop your career further.
Anthony McKenna, Chartered Fellow, FCIPD
Call direct on: 07968 181759 or email: email@example.com quoting Ref:295
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted – thank you.
Exemplar People, 22 Long Acre, London WC2E 9LY | T: 020 7550 5574 |www.exemplarpeople.com