Havas Life Medicom is an award-winning creative medical communications agency.
We are the most effective agency to communicate our clients value proposition clearly ensuring it wins attention, engages specific audiences, fits customer agendas and resonates.
We are in the business of creating future-ready ideas that result in better sales, enhanced relationships and a greater share of mind for our clients’ product, portfolio and corporate brands.
- Working with account teams to understand client briefs
- Writing accurate, scientifically credible copy, and re-writing to incorporate internal and client comments
- Provide sets of validated references as required
- Proofreading and editing
- Checking copy once art-worked
- Working with account leads to produce freelance writing briefs
- Generate copy for pitches and contribute to pitch teams
- Attend client meetings and handle client liaison where relevant and as required.
- Relevant writing experience, either within an agency or other suitable environment
- Ability to generate copy for a variety of different outputs and for different audiences
- Proficiency in other editorial skills, such as editing and proofreading
- Ideally a life sciences degree
- Intermediate knowledge of one scientific or medical area along with broader experience of a number of different therapeutic areas
- Good ability to develop knowledge of other relevant therapy areas, client and competitor products, and the structure and workings of relevant healthcare systems
- Appreciation of local and international regulations relating to copy generation for the industry
- Intermediate presentation and basic facilitation skills
- Ability to learn and apply business development skills.