Have you considered a career in medical writing?
Due to significant expansion we have opportunities for medical writers in our Horsham and Hammersmith, UK offices. We are seeking talented, determined and enthusiastic graduates to join and train with our unrivalled team of experienced, professional medical writers.
As a medical writer you will need:
- to demonstrate sound scientific understanding and analytical skills as you will be required to
- explain complex concepts and data to a wide and varied audience
- to work independently to research, write, edit and proof copy to the highest scientific and
- editorial standards across a diverse range of educational materials including abstracts,
- posters, manuscripts and slide kits
- to be able to manage your time effectively, enabling you to work on multiple projects and
- meet deadlines
- a professional and enthusiastic approach to working with both clients and physicians
- to be an ‘advanced’ user of Datavision™, our publications planning software.
If you have graduated with a science degree (preferably a PhD), enjoy writing and have an exceptional eye for detail, and ideally have previous experience in medical writing and editing, please contact us.
The UBC-Envision Group has clients across the world, together with offices in the UK and USA.
With a range of unique scientific and cutting-edge technology solutions including Datavision™, we are market leaders in medical communications.
We are a dynamic and rewarding company to work for, and offer excellent benefits and an informal, friendly and vibrant work environment.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or,
alternatively, visit www.ubc-envisiongroup.com for the latest
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES