PRMA Consulting is a fast-growing company specializing in the pricing, reimbursement and market access of pharmaceuticals. We work with our clients to deliver strategic solutions that maximize the market opportunity for their products. This can involve formulating health economic outcomes and pricing strategy, and building and communicating evidence-based value propositions across international healthcare systems.
We are headquartered in the UK, with offices in the UK, US, and Greece, and country experts around the world. Our clients include the top 20 global pharmaceutical companies, and biotechnology, medical device, and diagnostic companies.
PRMA Consulting provides a stimulating and challenging work environment, and clear career progression for self-motivated talented individuals. We have a strong focus on quality and encourage all our staff to take ownership and responsibility of projects whilst working across and within teams.
Duties and responsibilities of the role:
We are looking for an experienced copy-editor to join our editorial team. Reporting to the Managing Editor and liaising with in-house analysts and consultants, the successful candidate will copy-edit client deliverables in both Word and PowerPoint, and work on PRMA Insights syndicated reports. The quality of deliverables is paramount, as is the ability to maintain consistently high standards regardless of time pressures. This post is a great opportunity for someone with strong copy-editing skills who has the confidence to do substantive editing when needed.
The successful candidate will have a degree in a science or medical subject (or in a humanity backed up by a considerable knowledge base in science/medicine) and at least 2 years’ proven track record in copy-editing in a relevant environment, ideally in a client-driven business. Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and drug development process would be a distinct advantage. You will also need to demonstrate the following core skills:
- a flair for clear, elegant English, suitable for communication with international audiences from a variety of backgrounds
- an incredible eye for detail in order to establish consistency both within and across documents
- thorough understanding of the value of figures, graphs, and tables in reports and how these are properly constructed
- the organizational skills and tenacity to work on large and long-term projects such as PRMA Insights
- excellent time management skills; able to manage work flow to ensure that all deadlines are met
- interpersonal skills to work collaboratively within the editorial team and to relate to colleagues at all levels across the company
- significant experience in Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; familiarity with bibliographic management software (e.g., Reference Manager or EndNote) and SharePoint would be an advantage but is not essential.
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For further details please visit our website www.prmaconsulting.com or call us on +44 (0)1252 786284.