Our client is an international medical communications agency; they
are seeking an experienced account manager to work on a high profile
The purpose of the role is primarily to manage the symposia workstream on one large account.
The right person would work alongside the project and logistics managers, medical writers and editors and ideally would have:
- Experience in medical communications preferably gained in an agency
environment although equivalent experience will be considered
- Experience in managing meetings (conferences, symposia, satellite meetings, events etc.)
- Has good commercial acumen - is able to review materials from a marketing perspective
- Good team player
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to understand the client''s needs and communicate that to the internal team
- Confidence to deal with many different stakeholders
- Good financial understanding; experienced in budgeting
In return you will get an excellent package of salary and benefits.
For more information on the company and this role, please call 01932 797996 and ask for Jon Gawley.
We recognise the upheaval that finding a new role can cause you.
That''s why we endeavour to provide you with an efficient and
professional service which takes the stress and hassle out of the
process. To this end we are more than happy to discuss your situation
outside of office hours, or at a time most convenient to you.